Join our team
If having the opportunity to create a prominent position for yourself within a rapid growing company that offers uncapped earnings potential, excites you – join ITM Mobile!
ITM Mobile is the world leader in mobile event technology. Our purpose-built MINT Manager platform can easily be integrated with e.g. Association Management Software, Member Databases and Registration systems. And the custom branded apps that we provide for our clients, include cutting edge solutions that provide benefits such as:
- Optimized Event Management and Revenue Generation
- Enhanced Year-Round Communications and Interaction
- Super-Fast Check-In also for Large Events
- Location Based Engagement
- Artificial Intelligence powered Business Matchmaking
- Complete range of Indoor Navigation, Geo-fencing, Proximity and Wearable Beacon solutions
- Unrivaled Event Intelligence and Analytics
We’re looking for experienced sales professionals that understand, and are committed to, the responsibilities and expectations of consultative selling for our leading edge Event Technology solutions company. So if this sounds like you…
- You’re hungry and get excited about closing a sale.
- You love building long-lasting business relations and friendships with your clients.
- You appreciate the benefits of being able to work remote.
- You understand the Events Industry and are well connected.
- You take pride in your great reputation and the products & services you represent.
- You have experience in building and managing a virtual team.
- You excel at Active Listening and can quickly and easily provide an Executive Summary of what’s in the pipeline.
Send your resume plus LinkedIn profile URL and a creative pitch to our CEO – thomas at ITMmobile.com
- ANDROID DEVELOPER
- As a world leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily, we are seeking talented Engineers to join our team!
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner facing new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable Android software components for our Community, Multi-Event and Event Apps.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of Native Android App Development
- A portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps.
- Proficient in Java with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Deep understanding of Android Studio, Java, Android NDK, etc
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
Send your resume to our CTO – and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time to connect!